You can follow the below mentioned steps to get the crash dump:
1. Install WinDbg from http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/installx86.mspx
2. Launch WinDbg via the shortcut
3. Click File->Open Executable
4. Select Acrobat.exe from “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe” and hit “OK”
5. Remember to press “g” and hit enter when you encounter the first breakpoint and then you will see a text “Debuggeee is running” and Acrobat will be launched
6. Open whatever file is it that produces the crash in Acrobat.
7. When you have successfully reproduced the sceanrio causing the crash/freezing of Adobe Acrobat X, enter the below command in the WinDbg terminal
.dump /ma c:\temp.dmp (Hit enter)
8. This will produce the crash dump at C:\ by the name of temp.dmp
Could you please upload the dump (compress the dump using WinZip or likewise) at some site and provide the link for the same. I will have a look at the same.